Bishop Michael of Los Angeles officiates at the Dedication of our Church. Father John Bersentes is holding his staff to the right.
Bishop Michael leads the congregation in a procession around the church.
The procession of the congregation continues to the front of the church. Note the original hall (built in 1924) on the left.
Mr. Pete Apostolos, the Godfather of our church, approaches Bishop Michael for the opening of the doors.
The church doors are opened!!
The congregation enters the church for the remainder of the Service.
Congregation picture, taken on September 16, 1956.
Follow us on: